Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Music from one of the SEXIEST women in the world!

Ever since I first heard her fantastic album "Little Earthquakes" when it came out in 1991 or 1992, I have been a huge Tori Amos fan. Her songs can be a little cryptic and sometimes strange, and they are also mostly wonderful! Tori has the ability to touch my heart and mind more than most musicians. I've seen her three times in concert, and on at least one occasion in each show I was moved to tears. I would kill to play piano like her! I also want that 9-foot, hand-made, Bosendorfer piano that she plays so well...it is the BEST piano in the world (better than Steinway). On top of her great voice and piano playing skills, I think Tori is incredibly beautiful and sexy! All of her musicianship, beauty, and sexiness is on display here in this video. She's released a new "holiday" CD with re-interpretations of some holiday classics. However, this song is from a different perspective. It's about a couple who are welcoming their little girl into the world right around Christmas. They don't want any traditional presents, just for their daughter to be born healthy, and to "shower the world with pink and glitter." So friggin' cool! Sorry the video is small in the frame. I had to edit the parameters to make it fit, and it didn't quite come out as big as I'd hoped. However, you can click on the video to watch it in full screen. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment